GENERAL NEWS

3-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Kayole

Authorities are currently probing a distressing incident involving a 3-year-old boy who suffered electrocution while playing on his family’s balcony in the Nyando neighborhood of Kayole.

Read also:

Witnesses at the scene reported that the young child was electrocuted by live wires in close proximity to their residence on Tuesday evening. The boy’s aunt explained that she had initially left him playing on the balcony and only became aware of the incident when other children’s screams indicated that he had fallen off the balcony.

Want to send us a story? Submit via
news@kenlive.co.ke
or whatsapp 0723765522
BOOK ADVERT – use above contacts.

Ken Maasai

Ken Wakuraya is a seasoned Journalist with official accreditation from the Media Council of Kenya, possessing extensive expertise in covering political, Entertainment, and Human interest stories.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button